Online fundraising for Team Alex - Ironman Arizona 2012

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Life Took Over

Wow, certainly not the blog I had hoped to build when I started this a year ago. But I did want to let everyone know that I will still be there next week. If I make it you will know that you can miss 30% of your scheduled training, start a new job, have a new baby 4 weeks before an Ironman, and spend 14 days in the field away from a bicycle and pool just before that.

All that aside, I do fell pretty good right now. My family will be there and Alex will be there to motivate me. My internal time goals have now changed and I am focused on just having a good run. Swim easy, ride smart, run slow and don't slow down.

I will post my race and nutrition plan here prior to the race and will post a race report once complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment